- genuine Elrathia kingii trilobite fossil with nice definition and dark tones
- hand fabricated sterling silver settings with an antiqued finish
- black rubber cord with sterling silver lobster claw clasp and extender, 16"-18" long
- pendant measures about 2.75" wide, the trilobite is a little over 1.5" tall
- a one of a kind statement piece that is light and easy to wear!
Trilobites are an extinct marine arthropod that lived from about 521 million to 252 million years ago, making them one of the most successful animals ever to live on Earth. There were over 17,000 different species and their fossils are found in ancient seabeds worldwide. The specimen used to make these earrings is an Elrathia Kingii trilobite from Utah which lived during the middle Cambrian - about 513 to 501 million years ago!
For genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.