- genuine petrified redwood from Arizona with beautiful autumnal colors and well preserved grain and crack patterns
- hand fabricated, sterling silver setting with a brushed, antiqued finish
- substantial oval link chain with a chunky lobster claw clasp - the overall length is 19", please leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- the stone is 2 3/8" wide x 1 3/4" tall
- a real statement piece for your collection - it is one of a kind and ready to ship!
To learn a little about how wood becomes petrified, check out my blog post.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.