- an exceptional Mookaite in gorgeous tones of dark and light purple, and creamy off white
- hand fabricated sterling silver, double sided setting with a matte, oxidized finish
- chunky sterling silver rolo chain with a generous lobster claw clasp - 17"
- pendant measures 2" long by 1.25" wide
- one of a kind and ready to ship. A truly gorgeous stone in a classic style that you will wear for years!
Mookaite is found only in Australia and is named after the location it is mainly mined, Mooka Creek. It is a fossiliferous jasper and is made from the tiny (0.01-0.02mm!!) fossilized skeletal remains of radiolaria, a single celled parasite!! Wow!!!
For more stone and genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.