- a complete, 3D cast of a genuine Russian ammonite fossil - I love the crisply preserved details of the shell, especially the sutures!
- pendant available in yellow brass or white brass
- hangs from an 18" sterling silver rolo chain with a lobster claw clasp - leave a note at checkout or reply to your confirmation email if you'd like a different length
- available as a signet ring here
- beautiful and educational - my favorite combo!
For more cast fossil jewelry, visit the Curio Collection.
For genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-3 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Ammonites are an extinct species of predatory marine mollusk. They lived in the last chamber of their coiled shells, where their soft body would be anchored and their tentacles would hang out the end, picture a modern day nautilus. They went extinct the same time as the non avian dinosaurs, about 66 million years ago.