- genuine Orthoceras fossil with crisp lines and dark gray and black tones
- ring top measures 1 7/8" long by 1" wide
- hand made sterling silver setting and band with a matte oxidized finish
- size 8.5, finger shaped band to fit comfortably and prevent spinning
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Orthoceras is an extinct nautiloid cephalopod with a long straight shell. This marine predator lived over 400 million years ago and could grow up to 14 feet long!