Queen of the Miocene Choker Necklace
- genuine fossilized Megalodon shark tooth in deep gray to black tones with nice serrated edges and shiny enamel.
- the tooth measures 2 7/8" long measured diagonally from root to tip, 2 1/4' wide at the root
- hand fabricated sterling silver settings and clasp with an antiqued finish
- black rubber cord measuring 14" with silver clasp and extender - wearable length is 15-17", please leave a note at checkout if you would like a different length.
- a statement necklace for sure! This bold piece is one of a kind and will make you feel like a million bucks!
Megalodon Sharks are an extinct species that lived from 23 to 2.6 million years ago. Full grown adults could reach up to 60 feet long, with teeth over 7” long! This tooth would have been from a shark in the 25-30 foot range, and was collected from a river in Georgia.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.