- three genuine pieces of petrified tree fern in a lovely pink with distinct patterns and some nice pops of white - some of the prettiest fern fossils I have come across!
- hand fabricated, sterling silver settings in a brushed, antiqued finish
- each stone measures 3/4" wide
- the pendant hangs from an 18" sterling rolo chain with a dainty lobster claw clasp - please leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- I rarely make matching sets, but these fossils seemed to want to stay together :) this set is one of a kind and ready to ship!
To learn a little about how wood becomes petrified, check out my blog post.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.