- brass cast of a genuine fossilized coral
- set in a sterling silver setting with a matte, antiqued finish
- comfortable half round band
- top measures about 7/8" and is not quite round
- available in any size you want including quarter sizes - please leave a note at checkout if you need a size not available in the drop down menu, I am all about being size inclusive!
The specimen used to create this cast was a Moroccan Cyclolite; a free living Scleractinian Coral found on top of loose sediment. It is presumed to be from the Cretaceous, about 65 to 145 million years ago.
For more cast fossil jewelry, visit the Curio Collection.
For genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-3 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.