- genuine Mookaite with deep purple, creamy white tones and a sunny splash of yellow!
- unique elongated shield shape
- hand fabricated sterling silver setting with a matte, antiqued finish
- double round band in size 7.5
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Mookaite is found only in Australia and is named after the location it is mainly mined, Mooka Creek. It is a fossiliferous jasper and is made from the tiny (0.01-0.02mm!!) fossilized skeletal remains of radiolaria, a single celled parasite!! Wow!!!
For more stone and genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.