- genuine petrified wood in a desirable greenish tone with stark white and subtle brown patterns - there is a depth and beauty to this collectible fossil that I just couldn't capture!
- hand fabricated sterling silver setting with a brushed, antiqued finish
- substantial oval link sterling silver chain with a large lobster claw clasp
- the pendant measures 1 7/8" wide x 1 1/2" tall, the chain is 16 1/2" so the overall length is 18" - please leave a note at check out if you'd like a different length
- this specimen of petrified wood is from a woodworthia tree, a primitive conifer that lived in Zimbabwe in the triassic, about 250 million years ago!
- a really special piece, it is one of a kind and ready to ship!
To learn a little about how wood becomes petrified, check out my blog post.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.