- a stunning Maligano Jasper from Indonesia, polished on both sides to showcase striking patterns in black, grey, and yellow
- hand fabricated, double sided bezel setting
- substantial silver cable chain with large lobster claw which can be attached to any link
- the pendant measures 2 3/8" long, the chain is 19"
- One of a kind and ready to ship!
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Found on the Sulawesi Island in Indonesia, this is a fairly ‘new’ material on the market. It has a nice range of colors but is typically yellow, orange, or red with tones of grey. The patterns are quite striking and range from branching dendritic patterns to brecciated clusters.