Trilobite and Turquoise Necklace
- genuine fossilized Elrathia King Trilobite
- oval turquoise with nice matrix
- hand fabricated sterling silver setting with a brushed, lightly oxidized finish
- the pendant measures 2" long, 1.75" wide
- sterling silver rolo chain with lobster claw clasp, measuring 18" long.
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Trilobites are an extinct marine arthropod that lived from about 521 million to 252 million years ago, making them one of the most successful animals ever to live on Earth. There were over 17,000 different species and their fossils are found in ancient seabeds worldwide.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.