Queen of the Miocene Necklace
- genuine fossilized Megalodon Shark Tooth - a great specimen with dark black and gray tones
- hand fabricated sterling silver setting with brushed, lightly oxidized finish
- smooth, sterling silver oval link chain measuring 18" long with a dainty lobster claw clasp
- the tooth measures 2" wide by 2.25" long
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Megalodon Sharks are an extinct species that lived from 23 to 2.6 million years ago. Full grown adults could reach up to 60 feet long, with teeth over 7” long! This tooth would have been from a juvenile shark in the 20-25 foot range and was collected in South Carolina.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.