- genuine petrified palm tree root from an extinct species of palm tree called palmoxylon with a spectacular cut and polish - I love that the natural edge is visible and the dramatic contrast of light and dark
- hand fabricated, sterling silver setting with a brushed, antiqued finish
- rolo chain in sterling silver with a lobster claw clasp, 18" long including the width of the pendant - please leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- the stone is 1" wide at the top and 1 3/8" long
- this ain't your average piece of petrified palm root! I rarely see them with such an interesting cut - one of a kind and ready to ship!
To learn a little about how wood becomes petrified, check out my blog post.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.