Ocean Dwellers Necklace
- brass cast of fossilized cyclolite coral
- genuine Elrathia King Trilobite fossil
- hand crafted sterling silver setting with an oxidized, matte finish
- black steel neck ring with a silver twist barrel clasp - 16"
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
The specimen used to create this cast was a Moroccan Cyclolite; a free living Scleractinian Coral found on top of loose sediment. It is presumed to be from the Cretaceous, about 65 to 145 million years ago.
Trilobites are an extinct marine arthropod that lived from about 521 million to 252 million years ago, making them one of the most successful animals ever to live on Earth. There were over 17,000 different species and their fossils are found in ancient seabeds worldwide.