Into The Deep Necklace
- genuine trilobite fossil
- sterling silver cast of a genuine ammonite fossil
- hand crafted sterling silver setting with a matte, oxidized finish
- 16" sterling silver cable chain with a dainty lobster claw - leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- pendant measures 1.25" long
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Trilobites are an extinct marine arthropod that lived from about 521 million to 252 million years ago, making them one of the most successful animals ever to live on Earth. There were over 17,000 different species and their fossils are found in ancient seabeds worldwide. The fossil used in this necklace is an Elrathia Kingii trilobite that was found in Utah.
Ammonites are an extinct species of predatory marine mollusk. They went extinct the same time as dinosaurs, about 65 million years ago.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.