- genuine, natural surface Tektites
- solid sterling silver casts of an ammonite shell fossil
- hand fabricated setting in a matte, oxidized finish
- sterling silver posts with large, east to grip backs
- just over 1" long
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
*I have reduced the price on these as there is a small chip on the side of one tektite near the bottom (see the last pic) This flaw is not noticeable when worn.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Tektites are a natural form of glass that is created when rocks and sediment are ejected during a meteor impact! The material re-enters the atmosphere, rapidly cools, and falls back to Earth.
Ammonites are an extinct species of predatory marine mollusk with a spiral shell. They went extinct the same time as dinosaurs, about 65 million years ago.