- genuine, statement size septarian geode with a bold black and white pattern of fissures
- hand fabricated, sterling silver setting with a matte, oxidized finish
- generous sterling silver cable chain with large lobster claw and 1" extender
- the chain measures 14.5" plus a 1" extender, the pendant measures 4" long by 2.5" wide
- a one of a kind statement necklace, ready to ship!
For more genuine stone and fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Septarian Geodes or Nodules are formed when a ball of sediment or mud forms and begins to dry and crack. Minerals seep in and fill the cracks, forming the distinct patterns.