- a stunning, natural malachite stalactite slice with a polished front and back and natural edges - the asymmetrical shape of this one really adds some drama!
- hand fabricated prong setting in matte, lightly antiqued sterling silver
- nice, chunky sterling silver oval link chain with a heavy lobster claw clasp, 16.5" plus a 2" extender
- the stone measures about 2" by 1"
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
This striking mineral is completely natural and gets it's vibrant hues from copper. To learn more about how this remarkable stone is formed, head over to my blog.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.