- two genuine overlapping fossil Elrathia Kingii trilobites, still laying just as they landed on the ocean floor millions of years ago!
- pink, tear drop shaped imperial jasper with pretty light and dark striations
- sterling silver, hand fabricated setting in a matte, oxidized finish
- 16", antiqued sterling silver rolo chain with a dainty lobster claw.
- the pendant measures 2 1/2" long
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Trilobites are an extinct marine arthropod that lived from about 521 million to 252 million years ago, making them one of the most successful animals ever to live on Earth. There were over 17,000 different species and their fossils are found in ancient seabeds worldwide.