- a stunning, natural malachite stalactite slice with a polished front and back, and natural edges
- hand fabricated bezel setting in matte, lightly antiqued sterling silver
- nice chunky sterling silver oval link chain with a lobster claw clasp, 16.5" plus a 1.25" extender
- the stone measures about 2" by 1.75"
- there is a crack on the lower part of the stone (see pic) it is secure in the setting and is not terribly noticeable when the necklace is worn, this piece is priced accordingly
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
This striking mineral is completely natural and gets it's vibrant hues from copper. To learn more about how this remarkable stone is formed, head over to my blog.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.