Ball Lightning Bracelet
- a genuine Septarian Geode with crisp lines and nice contrast
- hand fabricated sterling silver setting with a matte, lightly oxidized finish
- hook and latch closure - gently squeeze the cuff to open
- the stone measures 1.5" by 1"
- the cuff measures about 6.5" around the inside when closed
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Septarian Geodes or Nodules are formed when a ball of sediment or mud forms and hardens, begins to dry and crack. Minerals seep in and fill the cracks, forming the distinct patterns.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.