XL Queen Of The Miocene Necklace
- genuine fossilized Megalodon Shark Tooth - 3 3/4" wide x 3 1/8" along the side
- nice deep shades of gray and black with good enamel preservation and a sharp serrated edge
- hand made prong setting in oxidized sterling silver with a matte finish
- necklace measures ~17" at longest, with a heavy lobster claw clasp
- a one of a kind statement piece!
- ready to ship
Megalodon Sharks are an extinct species that lived from 23 to 2.6 million years ago. Full grown adults could reach up to 60 feet long, with teeth over 7” long! This tooth would have been from a shark in the 25-30 foot range, and was collected from a river in Georgia.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.