Regular price $ 278.00
- genuine petrified palm tree root from an extinct species of palm tree called palmoxylon with a spectacular cut and polish - I love that the natural edge is visible and the dramatic contrast of light and dark
- hand fabricated, sterling silver setting with a brushed, antiqued finish
- substantial oval link chain in sterling silver with a chunky lobster claw clasp, 18" long including the width of the pendant - please leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- the stone is 1" wide at the top and 1 3/8" long
- this specimen of petrified wood is from the roots of an
- this ain't your average piece of petrified palm root! I rarely see them with such an interesting cut - one of a kind and ready to ship!
To learn a little about how wood becomes petrified, check out my blog post.
For more genuine fossil and stone jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.