- a stunning, natural malachite stalactite slice with a polished front and back, and natural edges
- hand fabricated prong setting in matte, lightly antiqued sterling silver
- sterling silver rectangle link chain with a lobster claw clasp, 16" long - leave a note at checkout if you'd like a different length
- the stone measures about 7/8" by 3/4" and has a natural hole in the center where the mineral bearing solution dripped through while it was forming!
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
This striking mineral is completely natural and gets it's vibrant hues from copper. To learn more about how this remarkable stone is formed, head over to my blog.
For more genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.