Golden Hour Necklace
- genuine Pyritized Ammonite fossil with a stunning golden sheen
- hand fabricated sterling silver shadow box setting with an oxidized, matte finish - 1.75" x 1.25"
- heavy oval link chain with a lobster claw clasp - 20"
- 23+ grams of sterling silver
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Ammonites are an extinct species of predatory marine mollusk. They went extinct the same time as dinosaurs, about 65 million years ago. Occasionally fossils can become 'pyritized' when the original minerals are slowly replaced with pyrite, creating beautifully preserved 'golden' fossils.
For genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.