Fractured Earth Necklace
- genuine septarian geode with a great crackle pattern
- hand fabricated sterling silver bezel setting with a matte, oxidized finish
- sterling silver, 20" rolo chain with lobster claw clasp
- pendant measures 1.5" long by 1.25" wide
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
For more genuine stone and fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.
Septarian Geodes or Nodules are formed when a ball of sediment or mud forms and begins to dry and crack. Minerals seep in and fill the cracks, forming the distinct patterns.