Fissures Ring - Size 8
- genuine Septarian Geode with dramatic crackle patterns
- hand made sterling silver setting and band with a matte, oxidized finish
- size 8, finger shaped band for comfort and to prevent spinning
- ring top measures 1 3/8" long by 1 1/8"
- one of a kind and ready to ship!
Septarian Geodes or Nodules are formed when a ball of sediment or mud forms and begins to dry and crack. Minerals seep in and fill the cracks, forming the distinct patterns.
For more stone and genuine fossil jewelry, visit the Archean Collection.
Please allow 1-2 weeks production time. See the Info Page for more on policies and shipping.